Saturday, October 31, 2020

Somewhere in England my son remains to be found

Ups and downs are normal in this life of missing Damien.  

Every year, at this time, Nov 2,  I have felt hopeful we will get somewhere as I busied myself with aspects of the case, pushing through the inertia.  It’s devastating to look back and know not enough was done &, perhaps, Damien may have been recovered in whichever way that could be.  There are many cases much older, not ‘cold cases’ and still have active SIO’s assigned.  So many similar cases were featured on Crimewatch, which SIO refused to ask for. I was informed they already had too much information and didn’t need any more.  Damien has been put on ice. Swept under a rug.  In short, the case should have remained a suspected murder, as was classified in 2010/11.  

Somewhere on British soil my son is still waiting to be found.  



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24 years is unimaginable to not have answers, yet this is your reality. Sending you and your family light and hope that someone will come forward with answers to Damien's disappearance. With hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find the answers he looks like a great kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you find the answers he looks like a great kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you find the answers he looks like a great kid.

    ReplyDelete